THE SIMPLEST MOST EFFECTIVE REFERRAL MARKETING IDEA I’ve HEARD WITH STEVE SIMS OF LA-BASED CONCIERGE BUSINESS
Steve Sims of LA-based concierge business, Bluefish, has a wonderfully unconventional approach to his marketing. You’d think that a bloke who organises outrageously expensive fantasies and adventures for his 4,000 well-healed clients would spend a fortune promoting his business. Anything but!
Listen is as Steve explains an unbelievably simple referral marketing idea, another one that guarantees an almost 100% open rate, and another one that ensures you get past thedobermans to the decision-maker every time.
Steve also takes us behind-the-scenes of organising for one of his clients and five guests to have dinner at the feet of Michelangelo’s David in the Academia Museum in Florence.
You can watch (not just listen to) my entire interview with Steve inside The Small Business Big Marketing Forum.
I also answer a listener question about generating back-links through guest blogging.
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into Australia’s #1 marketing podcast.
- 00:32 Welcome and overview of today’s episode
- 01:58 Checking in on your week
- 03:42 Online marketing tips from Netregistry
- 04:43 I introduce today’s guest Steve Sims of Bluefish
- 07:32 Interview with Steve Sims
- 35:30 My top 10 learnings from my interview with Alicia
- 37:31 Motivational marketing quote of the week
- 37:50 I answer a listener question about blogging and back-links
- 54:37 Wrap-up and insight into next week’s guest
To view the interview, you can go to: smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/referral-marketing-idea