Steve Sims | How to Take on Big, Audacious Goals…with Style
Attitude and confidence – sometimes against all odds – have been the keys to the success of my guest this week. Steve Sims worked his way up from very humble beginnings to become an expert marketer in the luxury space and the founder of Blue Fish, a high-end personal concierge firm.
Steve says there’s no such thing as failure – just lessons about what not to do next time and inspiration to move forward. Words any entrepreneur should live by.
He’s also come up with a way to make just about anything happen – even a wedding at the Vatican – by kicking difficult projects off their “pedestal” so he can see the steps necessary to make it work.
Listen to the conversation to find out…
- A way to ask questions that are impossible to say “no” to (and make people happy to help you fulfill your vision)
- How to demystify big, “scary” tasks or goals
- Why you need to fire the “vampires” in your personal and professional circle right now
- Practical ways to nurture the most productive relationships in your life
- How pruning so-so or “bad” clients makes room for better ones