Defining the “Real Wealthy” Lifestyle with Steve Sims
I got to rap with the Master Connector, Steve Sims, Founder of Bluefish a Concierge Firm that offers the highest level of cutting edge entertainment services to celebrities, executives, and other people that are interested in living life to its fullest. Steve is SO REAL when you meet him and he wants people to have a once in a lifetime experience that makes amazing memories.
Steve has accompanied the likes of Andrea Bocelli (at the feet of Michelangelo’s David Statue in Florence,Italy), Arianna Huffington, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Sting, and many many more as they experienced some of BlueFish’s amazing events and experiences.
Some of the amazing things Steve Sims has made happen for some of his clients at Bluefish are:
- Visit the International Space Station
- Submarine trip to the Titanic
- Be James Bond for a weekend (Turned a software mogul into James Bond in Monte Carlo)
- Hang out or jam out with a celebrity recording artist
- Private cooking lessons with LA’s finest executive chefs
- Go on a luxury safari in the Amazon & Serengeti
- Sing on stage with Journey
- Watch Formula 1 in Monaco with royalty
- Private golf lessons with a iconic Green Jacket
- Paddock Club Access to all Formula 1 races
- Arranged a private dinner for 6 at the feet of Michelangelo’s David while being sang to by Andrea Bocell
- Attend the Kentucky Derby in Millionaire’s Row
- Private Polo lessons with a top polo player
- Olympic Bobsleigh Run
- VIP Party access at the Super Bowl
- and a ton more! thebluefish.com
I was so excited to interview him, not so much because of what he does… (ok your right it is totally BadA$$), but because he is such a BA at Networking as far as 3rd Party Endorsements, Pattern Interrupts, making things so exclusive that people want it so bad and just being able to have no limits on his thinking of what is possible! That is sexy Ladies!
Bluefish is a concierge firm that is NOT a good ole boys network,..no douche bags allowed. It is for people who are passionate and Steve knows how to connect with his clients on a personal level. Steve and I rap about what Real Wealth is versus just being filthy rich. He also talks about some mad genius networking skills, that he had no idea he was even implementing when the business morphed into a lifestyle!
To view the interview, you can go to: rapwithnic.com/stevesims