Putting the “Life” in Lifestyle Business – Steve Sims
Steve Sims is an ugly kid from the outskirts of London. He wasn’t born into the world of luxury but certainly holds his place there now! Steve is the founder of The Bluefish, the bespoke international travel and lifestyle concierge firm. Google Steve and The Bluefish and you’ll find him on everywhere- the Travel Channel and CNBC the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London’s Sunday Times, The Robb Report, and South China Morning Post, and let’s not forget he has been invited to speak at Harvard….twice!
He is well regarded for his marketing within the luxury world but be prepared, he does things his way. Expect anything but normal when you listen to this interview.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Steve’s drive came from wanting to get away from the family construction business and do something—ANYTHING else!
- Steve’s unique and unexpected approach to building building his network of wealthy and influential people.
- Steve’s rise from bar bouncer to creating exclusive lifestyle events all over the globe.
- Extreme events – can you really get Andrea Boccelli to sing for you at a private dinner in Italy?
- Some of Steve’s most memorable clients and events.
- Steve’s invaluable advice to those who want to meet celebrities.
- The important difference between wealthy and rich.
- Steve talks about the keys to business success.
To view the interview, you can go to: startsomethingcreativebizsolutions.com/putting-the-life-in-lifestyle-business